If you need to cancel your appointment, please give me 24 hours notice to give me the opportunity to contact my waiting list.
If you give me 24 hrs notice, no fee is charged.
If you give me less than 24 hrs notice, the full fee is charged. This will be invoiced to you and it must be paid before you re-book.
In the event you are late, I allow a small grace period and will do my best to give you a full treatment if possible. To adhere to my Covid policy I have to allow at least 15 minutes in-between clients for a strict cleaning routine. Therefore, if you arrive 10 – 15 minutes late to your appointment I may have to do what I can with the 45-50 minutes of your 1 hr session remaining.
It is absolutely essential I keep both you and I and our families safe by adopting secure hygiene guidelines and risk assessments. The infographic below shows what you and I MUST do to minimise the risk of infection. If you are unhappy with adhering to these guidelines, I am sorry, I can’t treat you.
wHAT YOU MUST DO
- Wear a mask, unless exempt.
- Wash your hands on arrival and exit.
- Arrive on time. Please do not wait downstairs for your appointment, follow the signs and walk straight to my studio door. It will be open and I will be waiting for you.
- Please pay by card if you can.
- Please bring your own bottle of water
- Please bring your own blanket if you want to snuggle up on the couch whilst you have your reflexology treatment. If you have booked for a massage, you will be covered with a towel.
- Please complete my risk assessment upon entry.
It is unadvisable to treat you during the first three days after vaccination. Please ensure your appointment date is 3 days after your vaccine, if you are having one.